Im open to suggestions but too closed to take it in and I don't know why I mentioned that my pokerface' a grin, I am sober feeling drunk still steady holding drinks, with poor judgement whore lovers and a broken wedding ring, so hold your bets, don't know whats next I hold my breath and bet my soul on a text message i almost sent, a known scent, 

the fuzz and fighting over nonsense until it becomes violence, the mindless idles and ideas worth battle, words that matter and birth control collateral, distorted unsorted in store and on posters, up close and unfolding, up the nose and down the drain, on a roll and derailed, detailed pre-paid confirmation via email, ill say it any weekday, leave a trail, dream a away and blame it on a female, evil seems to pay we play for freedom but receive change, in a sleeping state with brainless feeds and my plate, we trade peace for a piece of fame, brake beats strange sweet people id love to meet, drugs dumb drunks who pay to feel come slaves for real, engage in enraged endgame- its too late to end hate this is endless and a scent of escape.