I woke up with your name on my lips and my face in her tits, with my brain trippin on last minute airplane tickets and a weird indifference, I merely listened, clearly missing interest as tears flood for me to sink in, Im thinking.. see these eyes, hypnotized by your hips and thighs, live a different life, not for you to understand, so fly that I need kryptonite to land-, this is why Im mad and this is why Im not, this is why- this is why- this is why Im hot. lolololol
Guess im real as my dreams but can I set them free, I have a lesser sense of wellness better check whats real, Am I a vessel for the essence that Im blessed to even sense or just a everlasting presence like my sex appeal. yea. lol.
Rum wine sprite coke and gunfights with blindfolds,
sunrise- eyes closed.


