Nu byter jag till random språk, jävligt fånigt hoppas jag lär mig någonting.
okej okej... RAKT AV,
I cant cope with myself,
never lonely but I think I left my glow to my friends,
no one knows how I roll, no they cant understand,
and the more that I flow the less they comprehend,
and mistakes once again but if we race then I win,
too my faith its disgracing because the game is a sin,
i just play its too easy so I leave it to those,
who believe in the need of this greed of a show,
cuz Ive seen and I know the consequenses of actions,
and freedom is flow but most rappers are actors,
id rather be so(wh)ahc backwards like chaos in matter,
than play ball with bastards who dont even passes,
you can call me insane or you can call me disaster,
pronounce out my name and heres a fist for an answer,
i dont diss, I dont battle, i make decisions and go,
and here a list I wrote- I love riches and airplanetickets and hoes.
