Okej,
dom kan involvera sig i din vaerld,
men lat dom aldrig korrumpera din karaktaer,
for du lever som du laer o det speglas i din sjael.

The sleepyness, 
the dreamy shades of freedom that Im seeing,
is the realest since my feelings for the weed,
and I believe that I am me,
time to realise and see that the recipe you need to be free
is in your mind to be found, 
no need to leave all behind,
cause both the future and the past is only dreams in your mind,
its a scheme to survive,
its the weakness that these dreamy shades of realness
coming straight out from ur speakers try to hide,
youre not really that blind.... right?

I overcome resistance and become mutated by the struggle,
cause evulotion is my business- yours is dying in the gutter,
your cry and you stutter, 
bitcchchh....


Du aer inte ett uns av mig- med ditt praktfulla snack om musiken,
jag hinner knappt oppna min mun innan pulsen haller takten till beatet!


och juste!
det enda kvinnor aer bra till aer att foeda fler maen. SRSLY?